Myth * ☀︎Potato Minhyuk’s Military Wifey * ♥ . Joined 19 November 2021 Messages 15,604 Reactions Received 18,866 Location In Intak's arms uwu Website mintakyy.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 27,584 Fandom P1eceVillain+ Gender Non-Binary Pronouns ALL OF THEM 19 December 2021 #1 Reactions: Wingfrost, shika and Boyo
Boyo 𝒮𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓅 . . Joined 24 October 2018 Messages 55,476 Reactions Received 41,085 Cards View Profile KS Coins 241,144 Fandom Mingyutized Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @badcrookshanks 19 December 2021 #2 Woah, it was great! Reactions: Myth
shika Joined 24 September 2021 Messages 5,599 Reactions Received 6,997 Location I'm fuckin' rollin, Xanax, percs Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Ship @TenkoShimura 19 December 2021 #3 god, I'm getting PTSD flashbacks to the times when every damn boy group was doing this song on shows. but the girls did great ! Reactions: Myth
god, I'm getting PTSD flashbacks to the times when every damn boy group was doing this song on shows. but the girls did great !
Wingfrost Answer for SOTY . . Joined 5 November 2018 Messages 23,134 Reactions Received 38,822 Cards View Profile KS Coins 19,488 Fandom Answer is Queen Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Person 19 December 2021 #4 I’m surprised with how well Onda and EU fit the concept They all did great. Reactions: Myth