Teaser EVERGLOW's 3rd member 'Onda' (1 Viewer)

Joined
20 February 2019
Messages
1,231
Reactions Received
6,306
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
In the first teaser yesterday from Sihyeon? I believe thats her name, can't recall it fully rn, but was it her voice as well?
I can't hear the same husky voice in Sihyeon's but I def can in ONDA's like IM 100% sure that is yuri
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I can't hear the same husky voice in Sihyeon's but I def can in ONDA's like IM 100% sure that is yuri
Since they don't really link to any other song in the description it might really be her/them
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread