- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 33,247
- Reactions Received
- 81,309
- Location
- Beat Interactive
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 13,036
- Fandom
- Choice
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- He/Him
- Ship
idk lmao, but Onda sounds Russian to me :hmm:What are these names they're giving these girls![]()
There's a fun market to break intoidk lmao, but Onda sounds Russian to me :hmm:
Good question cuz idkIS THAT YURI SINGING THO??
ALSO ID STAN
It rly sounds like her im so convinced omgGood question cuz idk
In the first teaser yesterday from Sihyeon? I believe thats her name, can't recall it fully rn, but was it her voice as well?It rly sounds like her im so convinced omg
I can't hear the same husky voice in Sihyeon's but I def can in ONDA's like IM 100% sure that is yuriIn the first teaser yesterday from Sihyeon? I believe thats her name, can't recall it fully rn, but was it her voice as well?
HONDAWhat are these names they're giving these girls![]()
Since they don't really link to any other song in the description it might really be her/themI can't hear the same husky voice in Sihyeon's but I def can in ONDA's like IM 100% sure that is yuri
If it really is, it's litSince they don't really link to any other song in the description it might really be her/them