Rumor EVERGLOW's Adios Might Be Going Viral (1 Viewer)

Marianthi

#1 2PM Stan
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
1,170
Reactions Received
4,498
Location
Greece
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I really hope this will go big, such a good song :sj_weary: :sj_weary:
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship

Marianthi

#1 2PM Stan
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
1,170
Reactions Received
4,498
Location
Greece
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
yeah :yolk: RV already dropped out but EVERGLOW is still on #45
:nakypog:
I mean I guess Adios is more i-friendly compared to Umpah Umpah but still :yolk:
RV will still outchart and outsell but this is something :maheart:
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
:nakypog:
I mean I guess Adios is more i-friendly compared to Umpah Umpah but still :yolk:
RV will still outchart and outsell but this is something :maheart:
They're out-trending RV in Canada as well. I mean RV peaked higher but EVERGLOW is trending longer.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread