- Joined
- 19 February 2019
- Messages
- 6,070
- Reactions Received
- 31,387
- Location
- 🏰 & 🍀
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
The challenge is to sing the "GoodbyeAurevoirAdios" part properly.
Yeah the views are def a little inflated, I remember with Bon Bon too, it reached 20 million pretty fast but then slowed down. Now it's at 38 million which is still very impressive for a debut of an unknown group from outside Big 3.I think the views might be helped by YouTube ads b/c if you compare the number of likes, RV's Umpah Umpah released on the same day has 1M likes and Adios is at ~700K likes but more than double the amount of views. This is not hate but the disparity makes you wonder. Regardless Everglow is doing well even if the views are somewhat inflated.
I don't follow GWSN but only 32K likes for 20M views that's so crazy. 😲 YouTube should just not count an ad play as a view would solve everything.Compared to say GWSN who also use ads but they have only like 32K likes for 20 million views, so you can see the difference.
Yeah it was weird coz atleast I see people talking about Everglow online, unlike GWSN. So when I saw they have 2 MVs over 20 million, I was shookI don't follow GWSN but only 32K likes for 20M views that's so crazy. 😲 YouTube should just not count an ad play as a view would solve everything.