- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 10,716
- Reactions Received
- 52,564
- Location
- Buddy Hole
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 279
- Fandom
- Golden Star
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
Pretty safe to assume, the world is anticipating
Well they are from a huge ass company so I expect nothing lessIt looks so high quality, so even if you aren't a fan it should look great![]()
Yuehua is their parent company but I think Stone Music Entertainment distributes their music in Korea or something.Wait a minute, I thought they were from Yuehua Entertainment? so why does it say 'Stone Music Entertainment'?
Wait a minute. When it was 1M, the likes were around 70K or something. You're telling me, 2M more people watched this and only 20K liked it from the 2M? Suspicious 👀UPDATE: Almost 3 million now, holy shit.
![]()
I mean the number of likes is less yeah so you can see they bought ads, but even so. Pretty impressive.
Sus indeed lol. I just checked, and it's just over 3M now, which is weird coz it was already 2.9M almost 8 hours agoWait a minute. When it was 1M, the likes were around 70K or something. You're telling me, 2M more people watched this and only 20K liked it from the 2M? Suspicious 👀
Probably using ads, like you said.Sus indeed lol. I just checked, and it's just over 3M now, which is weird coz it was already 2.9M almost 8 hours ago
![]()
GFriend should def use more ads now, spend some of that Bangtan money Bang PDProbably using ads, like you said.
When will GFriend use ads again like they did for LW. We want them views![]()
YAAAAAAAAAASGFriend should def use more ads now, spend some of that Bangtan money Bang PD![]()