Every BLACKPINK member has… (1 Viewer)

Joined
11 June 2021
Messages
14,519
Reactions Received
22,012
Location
♡
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,629
Fandom
♡
Gender
Female
Pronouns
♡
Ship
Wreck
Been my bias :lisalaugh:
first Jisoo, then Jennie, THEN Lili a n d now Rosie.
Has every member of a group been your bias at some point?:susPepe:
 
Joined
11 June 2021
Messages
14,519
Reactions Received
22,012
Location
♡
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,629
Fandom
♡
Gender
Female
Pronouns
♡
Ship
Wreck
Well, I meant I bias the same member on each group. Only one idol stopped being a bias, and that was only because I had to put distance to her group.
Ohh ok. My bias has changed…in a few groups once or twice. In others they’ve stayed the same. May I ask why you had to put a distance to a group?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Michael

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread