Been my bias 
first Jisoo, then Jennie, THEN Lili a n d now Rosie.
Has every member of a group been your bias at some point?
first Jisoo, then Jennie, THEN Lili a n d now Rosie.
Has every member of a group been your bias at some point?
Yeah 99% of the time I do have one bias at a time but it does change tooNot me. I use to stick to one bias.
Well, I meant I bias the same member on each group. Only one idol stopped being a bias, and that was only because I had to put distance to her group.Yeah 99% of the time I do have one bias at a time but it does change too![]()
....and btw, the girl to the left on my sig is on that way as well. I unstanned her group.Well, I meant I bias the same member on each group. Only one idol stopped being a bias, and that was only because I had to put distance to her group.
Ohh ok. My bias has changed…in a few groups once or twice. In others they’ve stayed the same. May I ask why you had to put a distance to a group?Well, I meant I bias the same member on each group. Only one idol stopped being a bias, and that was only because I had to put distance to her group.
Disappointment. Their sound took a turn I was dreading for a long time. I even had nightmares on it.Ohh ok. My bias has changed…in a few groups once or twice. In others they’ve stayed the same. May I ask why you had to put a distance to a group?