I end up doing it anyway.
Tickita 𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇. . . . Joined 30 January 2020 Messages 26,480 Reactions Received 39,142 Location We're no strangers to love. Cards View Profile KS Coins 41,434 Gender Female Pronouns she, her, mrrp 14 March 2021 #1 I end up doing it anyway. Reactions: OnlyCalB, blueberries, Ahsoka and 5 others
Mangoey ⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹ Joined 2 September 2018 Messages 8,269 Reactions Received 26,625 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Ship @AnotherKpopTrash 14 March 2021 #2 Same lol, I'd decided to stop playing but I started a little again today for free card day Reactions: lexus, OnlyCalB, Tickita and 1 other person
Yili Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain . . Joined 13 November 2018 Messages 36,941 Reactions Received 64,079 Location You did well Moonbin <3 Website flyhighyili.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom Multi <3 Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @kinnie Wreck @Nezumi 14 March 2021 #3 I am always online at midnight ready to get my card save me from this addiction Reactions: raymondchouku, OnlyCalB, blueberries and 2 others
Michael . Joined 20 November 2018 Messages 65,862 Reactions Received 77,040 Location Heaven Cards View Profile KS Coins 53,448 14 March 2021 #4 Hmmm, I'm just half-way playing. I just get daily and free cards, and that's it. Reactions: OnlyCalB, Yili, RandAlThor and 1 other person
Drew_B . Joined 2 March 2019 Messages 5,950 Reactions Received 15,071 Location USA Cards View Profile KS Coins 2,849 Fandom MeU Gender Male 14 March 2021 #5 My involvement comes in waves. Reactions: OnlyCalB, Yili, RandAlThor and 1 other person
RandAlThor . Joined 21 February 2019 Messages 59,662 Reactions Received 93,476 Cards View Profile KS Coins 188,317 Fandom WizSoneLuv 14 March 2021 #6 i have issues ..... Reactions: OnlyCalB, Tickita and Yili
RandAlThor . Joined 21 February 2019 Messages 59,662 Reactions Received 93,476 Cards View Profile KS Coins 188,317 Fandom WizSoneLuv 14 March 2021 #7 On the upside all the rerolls is pushing me towards the top in count ) Reactions: OnlyCalB, Tickita and Yili
brekker Joined 19 October 2020 Messages 19,165 Reactions Received 28,437 Cards View Profile KS Coins 1,455 Fandom multi BG Gender Female 14 March 2021 #8 I relate to that :D. Reactions: OnlyCalB and Tickita
Ahsoka ⚡️Lightning . . . . . . Joined 27 August 2018 Messages 71,388 Reactions Received 151,400 Location That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3 Cards View Profile KS Coins 129,595 Fandom Lex stan Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @athenarose Wreck @lexus 14 March 2021 #9 That’s a mood Reactions: RandAlThor, lexus, OnlyCalB and 1 other person
OnlyCalB GG Trash . . Joined 24 November 2018 Messages 52,131 Reactions Received 94,782 Location Dreamworld Cards View Profile KS Coins 132,191 Gender Male Pronouns He/Him/Card Master 14 March 2021 #10 The addiction is real! Reactions: RandAlThor and Tickita
blueberries Fleshy fruit . Joined 17 November 2018 Messages 15,240 Reactions Received 46,642 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 14 March 2021 #11 The threads are bit of core, i don't usually make threads that often.. Reactions: Tickita and RandAlThor