Appreciation @everyone of KPS, I’m in love... (1 Viewer)

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
With Jeong Yunho :pikahappy:




He’s the biggest ball of sunshine :pandaamazed:

1614395879493.gif


Has one of the most adorable/beautiful smiles ever. His smile literally lights up the room. :sakUwu::sakUwu::sakUwu:
1614395972273.gif
1614396172227.gif

He’s a major dork, and is very playful :nekolove:

1614396503281.gif

1614396658149.gif



He’s talented and needs to be more loved for his talents :maheart::maheart:




A literal model

1614397912472.gif




How could I not fall in love with this adorable, sweet, talented giant that is Yunho!??? :maheart::sakUwu::sakUwu:



Was this thread really that important? Of course it was I had to express my undying love for this man :pandalove:
:pandahappy::pandahappy:
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
That's great but have you thought of simping Seojun from True Beauty?
I’ve only watched 4 episodes... Literally the second that man spoke he had my heart :sj_weary:
 
Joined
6 October 2020
Messages
4,797
Reactions Received
8,789
Location
at yo dining table eatin yo pizza
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
STARWOL
Gender
Female
With Jeong Yunho :pikahappy:




He’s the biggest ball of sunshine :pandaamazed:

1614395879493.gif


Has one of the most adorable/beautiful smiles ever. His smile literally lights up the room. :sakUwu::sakUwu::sakUwu:
1614395972273.gif
1614396172227.gif

He’s a major dork, and is very playful :nekolove:

1614396503281.gif

1614396658149.gif



He’s talented and needs to be more loved for his talents :maheart::maheart:




A literal model

1614397912472.gif




How could I not fall in love with this adorable, sweet, talented giant that is Yunho!??? :maheart::sakUwu::sakUwu:



Was this thread really that important? Of course it was I had to express my undying love for this man :pandalove:
:pandahappy::pandahappy:
The dedication is cute and real
 
  • Love
Reactions: Wingfrost

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread