- Joined
- 5 November 2018
- Messages
- 23,134
- Reactions Received
- 38,822
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 19,488
- Fandom
- Answer is Queen
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
- Ship
With Jeong Yunho 
He’s the biggest ball of sunshine
Has one of the most adorable/beautiful smiles ever. His smile literally lights up the room.


He’s a major dork, and is very playful
He’s talented and needs to be more loved for his talents

A literal model
How could I not fall in love with this adorable, sweet, talented giant that is Yunho!???


Was this thread really that important? Of course it was I had to express my undying love for this man


He’s the biggest ball of sunshine
Has one of the most adorable/beautiful smiles ever. His smile literally lights up the room.
He’s a major dork, and is very playful
He’s talented and needs to be more loved for his talents
A literal model
How could I not fall in love with this adorable, sweet, talented giant that is Yunho!???
Was this thread really that important? Of course it was I had to express my undying love for this man