Everyone Participating In The Event... Did I Find Another Clue??? (1 Viewer)

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Oh aren't they permanent? Or at least once we've tagged they'll remain forever? (Unlike the missing emojis)
Hope replying to you doesn't mess up/give u too many notifs while trying to hold ur event/Mianhae.
The reactions are only for the event but you will get to keep the points that you get when you get a reaction.

And it's no problem at all. :)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkyoda47 and yeji
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,040
Reactions Received
52,933
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,627
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
The new tags are awesome . :sanapray: Petition to make the fan and ulti-fan tags permanent. :pepeheart:
At least keep them on posts tagged already(but I don't know if technically it would be workable.)
:pikahappy: To staff(tech n events n whoever else made it happen/thotof it) for these fun tags for (one-time/temporary) this event. This detail is I think so above n beyond-I would forum-tag @notthatmarko n @Behemoth n other Tech n Staff if I thot they weren't busy w/the event(I did tag 2 I'm guessing were important to make the tags(not sure if im right or not but I'm not sure if actually tagging others is good idea so I dint.)
The reactions are only for the event but you will get to keep the points that you get when you get a reaction.

And it's no problem at all. :)
I just meant I liked the graphics(see 1st part of my post,) but ok. I'll stop replying to you now so you can focus on the event.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread