- Joined
- 29 August 2018
- Messages
- 11,564
- Reactions Received
- 42,959
- Location
- Brasil
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 18,971
- Fandom
- Chahee Lovers
- Gender
- Male
Obstacles are the cost of greatness.
The question isn’t who is going to let me,
it’s who is going to stop me.
I wasn’t there to compete.
I was there to win.
Ogres are like onions.
All the power is within you.
You can do anything.
The place between your comfort zone
and your dream is where life takes place.
I have had it with these motherfuckin' snakes on this motherfuckin' plane!
Stop whining, start grinding.
To be a star, you must shine your own light, follow your own path,
and don’t worry about darkness, for that is when the stars shine brightest.
Never bend your head.
Hold it high.
Look the world straight in the eye.
I don't like sand.
It's all coarse, and rough, and irritating.
And it gets everywhere.
What you want exists.
Don’t settle until you get it.
The question isn’t who is going to let me,
it’s who is going to stop me.
I wasn’t there to compete.
I was there to win.
Ogres are like onions.
All the power is within you.
You can do anything.
The place between your comfort zone
and your dream is where life takes place.
I have had it with these motherfuckin' snakes on this motherfuckin' plane!
Stop whining, start grinding.
To be a star, you must shine your own light, follow your own path,
and don’t worry about darkness, for that is when the stars shine brightest.
Never bend your head.
Hold it high.
Look the world straight in the eye.
I don't like sand.
It's all coarse, and rough, and irritating.
And it gets everywhere.
What you want exists.
Don’t settle until you get it.
Last edited: