@everyone who changed their usernames for the event (1 Viewer)

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Last edited:

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I love it :pepeheart:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
@yoda_erae What does CLopper mean? Also your new aesthetics is adorable! My team's devil mascot thingy scares me LOL
It's Darth Maul smh, yes we put the fear of the devil into enemy hearts let's get it :queen:

all i want to say is thank you for letting me know about this before i even thought of changing my username :jisoosmh:
Noooo Darth_Soul sounds epic af :jisoosmh: and it's 60 days not 90 :yolk:
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
@yoda_erae I suddenly feel so stupid lol. I read that as C Loppar for some unknown reason even though I know for a fact that you're a CL stan :jisoosmh:
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
@Darth_Ozy The fear of the devil is also in your team leader's heart :umjicry:
Also Darth_soul really does sound epic!

And wait, 2 months only?? Why did I think 3 then?
My account said I can't change until July 25 so that means from now to June 25 is 1 month and then from June 25 to July 25 is 2 months... Oh you're right... Maybe I should just go to sleep lol.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
@Darth_Ozy The fear of the devil is also in your team leader's heart :umjicry:
Also Darth_soul really does sound epic!

And wait, 2 months only?? Why did I think 3 then?
My account said I can't change until July 25 so that means from not to June 25 is 1 month and then from June 25 to July 25 is 2 months... Oh your right... Maybe I should just go to sleep lol.
YOU WILL BECOME THE DEVIL CHLORINE SAJANGNIM, AND OTHERS WILL FEAR YOU :sanapray:
Lmao it seems you just woke up not that long ago :jisoosmh:
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
@Darth_Ozy Lol it's almost 9PM, I woke up over 14 hours ago :haylul:

I guess I'm technically the devil's apprentice at this point lol. I should just accept him
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
@Darth_Ozy Lol it's almost 9PM, I woke up over 14 hours ago :haylul:

I guess I'm technically the devil's apprentice at this point lol. I should just accept him
Oh right omg you woke up at 5am, I went to sleep at 8am today :haylul:
Well they do say the devil works hard, but sajangnim works harder :sanapray:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread