Everyone with aespa right now (2 Viewers)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I'd be surprised if she is the maknae though especially when they got rid of Koeun for being too old, it's seems like they want to go more on the younger side...
Did they get rid of Koeun bcs of her age though?
 

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
I never think about Loona’s company when someone says that 👀 do you think it is because I am a teaboo :susPepe:
Yep. I'm British and even I get confused so only someone who is truly obsessed could only think of the TV channel lol
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka and Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
IDK really but that's what everyone thinks, yeah.
I mean she's a 99-liner isn't she? I doubt it would be her age, considering they've never had any problems debuting some members a bit older!
If it IS about age, then it would be that she didn't age pretty enough or smth, but not just straight up age
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,584
Reactions Received
93,408
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
186,777
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
i mean where is the lie tho :joshmeh:
the amount of hate Sehun & Chanyeol, Yeri & Irene got and I don't even remember SNSD & TVXQ having a rapper at all and Minho was pretty much ignored as a rapper as well, SUJU and f(x) had really underwhelming rap performance as well :susPepe:
Tiffany Hyoyeon and Yuri i guess.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco and Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread