- Joined
- 28 September 2021
- Messages
- 5,549
- Reactions Received
- 53,023
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 5,908
- Ship
- Wreck
Yoonie has Lizzy, just not sure what they're collectingim looking for solely exid + orange caramel that i don't have ( the ones pictured basically)
Lizzy for yuri hw?Looking For:
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Trading:
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Actually, could I get Somi instead ?sure , can you please post it?
sure :)Actually, could I get Somi instead ?
I dont understand u offered me yuri without mentioning u were looking for lizzie so arent i first in line?
ya but you didn't really replyI dont understand u offered me yuri without mentioning u were looking for lizzie so arent i first in line?
U dint ask for anything so i dint understand ur offer. Arent i first in line if i hv lizze hw to offer?ya but you didn't really reply
all i saw was '.'
i thought u were going to offer a card but you just replied with a period.U dint ask for anything so i dint understand ur offer. Arent i first in line if i hv lizze hw to offer?
But u ask for lizzie in ur OP?i thought u were going to offer a card but you just replied with a period.
even then, lizzie has almost twice out compared to yuri , it wouldn't be a fair trade imo.
you didn’t express interest or give an offer with a period so I didn’t know what you wanted to offer , and for lizzy specifically maze tagged yoonie firstShdnt u accept if lizzie hw is offered for yuri hw?
No one tagged me so i was laye by a few minutes.you didn’t express interest or give an offer with a proper response so I didn’t know what you wanted , and for lizzy specifically maze tagged yoonie first
@LoveYooShaSha i apologize but idk how I was supposed to take a period as a viable offer.you didn’t express interest or give an offer with a period so I didn’t know what you wanted to offer , and for lizzy specifically maze tagged yoonie first
But u ask for lizzie in ur OP? Im outa here.i thought u were going to offer a card but you just replied with a period.
even then, lizzie has almost twice out compared to yuri , it wouldn't be a fair trade imo.
ya but fam you literally didn't give me any sort of offer back.But u ask for lizzie in ur OP?
This is called moving the goal posts. Im outa here.