- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 13,505
- Reactions Received
- 41,701
- Location
- Estonia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 514
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- He/They
- Ship
- Wreck
I am watching the ElyXiOn concert again and damn! They are so god damn good! D.O's voice is is beautiful and he was not holding back the raspyness and the growls this concert!
Their live vocals are so amazing! I love them so damn much!
These are my favorite performances in this concert! (Not counting the solo ones)
Growl 11:24 (Obviously)
Sing for you 01:06:06 (Look out for Chanyeol missing his part because he is laughing)
What U do 01:19:37 (The performance is Ok, but god damn the vocals are amazing!)
Don't Go 2:17:38 (I just love the song!)
Their live vocals are so amazing! I love them so damn much!
These are my favorite performances in this concert! (Not counting the solo ones)
Growl 11:24 (Obviously)
Sing for you 01:06:06 (Look out for Chanyeol missing his part because he is laughing)
What U do 01:19:37 (The performance is Ok, but god damn the vocals are amazing!)
Don't Go 2:17:38 (I just love the song!)