News EXO chose 'Lucky One' as their hardest choreography because it hurts! (1 Viewer)

Joined
27 May 2019
Messages
99
Reactions Received
334
Location
Baekhyun's gaming suitcase
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0




I was expecting Overdose, Wolf or Monster but nah it's Lucky One. Probably dislocated their necks with all the head bopping.




Lesbian shirt













check out her tweet thread, it's full of EXO being a full mess while performing Lucky One #Mysterious_Oppas




The group will be the featured artist on this week’s episode of JTBC’s “Stage K”. Sehun, Suho, Baekhyun, Chen, and Kai will be appearing as judges and evaluate dance covers of their own songs.




THE MOST UNDERRATED KPOP SONG DONT @ ME



​
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Ooh I would have expected Overdose as well. I guess aside from the first sections though the rest is easy. And Lucky One is one of my favourite choreos from them. I didn’t think it would be so painful!
 
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
6,661
Reactions Received
14,598
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
HoeForUmin
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
EXO love making the difficult seem easy. I guess because Lucky One seems deceptive in that it sounds more chill, but because of that it’s harder to hide mistakes when dancing.

Also when Exact came out I was 100% team Lucky One (still salty SM released Lucky One together with Monster instead of having them as stand alone tracks)
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
Ooh I would have expected Overdose as well. I guess aside from the first sections though the rest is easy. And Lucky One is one of my favourite choreos from them. I didn’t think it would be so painful!
EXO love making the difficult seem easy. I guess because Lucky One seems deceptive in that it sounds more chill, but because of that it’s harder to hide mistakes when dancing.

Also when Exact came out I was 100% team Lucky One (still salty SM released Lucky One together with Monster instead of having them as stand alone tracks)
I've noticed that the choreographies that look hardest in our eyes is not usually what idols themselves consider the hardest. For example, GFriend says Love Whisper is their hardest choreo even though to our eyes, we'd think Rough or MGT would be the hardest.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Suzy and Evergreen

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread