Teaser EXO Kai Mmmh MV teaser (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
@Jimimis is bringing other artists down your hobby or something?
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
OH MY FUCKING GOD I AM SO HYPED!
I was not expecting this kind of a sound, but god I am READY FOR THIS!!!!

I was not expecting the distorted vocals but I LOVE IT!

and that mask he had on in one of the scenes!!! LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!
I'm so ready and not ready at the same time for thisss!!!!!

@Jimimis PLEASE HELP ME COPE
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Jimimis
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
OH MY FUCKING GOD I AM SO HYPED!
I was not expecting this kind of a sound, but god I am READY FOR THIS!!!!

I was not expecting the distorted vocals but I LOVE IT!

and that mask he had on in one of the scenes!!! LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!
I'm so ready and not ready at the same time for thisss!!!!!

@Jimimis PLEASE HELP ME COPE
ill let u channel that energy into my mlm scheme
 
  • Haha
Reactions: maruberry

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Oh wow this is actually rnb and not just SM's weird version of the genres. That means the rest of the albums will also be rnb for real omg. I'm not going to survive this!! I can't wait for this to drop!

Also he looks SOOOO good. Especially with the purple hair style.
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Oh wow this is actually rnb and not just SM's weird version of the genres. That means the rest of the albums will also be rnb for real omg. I'm not going to survive this!! I can't wait for this to drop!

Also he looks SOOOO good. Especially with the purple hair style.
THIS LOOK



I LOVE IT SO MUCH!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread