EXO-L support group (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Xiumin is my UB, but I have biases from a lot of groups in the military currently. Honestly its now when I’m finding solace in girl groups. They release amazing music and there’s no military to worry about :dab:
yeah I like stan a bunch of groups (I keep adding more as exo is mia) so I have others to put my attention into but still hurts

He's my bias of EXO right after Chen so i'm sad to see Xiumin leaving especially when he's sad too :yolk:
 
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
6,661
Reactions Received
14,598
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
HoeForUmin
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
yeah I like stan a bunch of groups (I keep adding more as exo is mia) so I have others to put my attention into but still hurts

He's my bias of EXO right after Chen so i'm sad to see Xiumin leaving especially when he's sad too :yolk:
I get you. He’s probably sad because there’s a lot of attention surrounding him (which he hates) so he’s caught himself up in it. Once he actually goes in he’ll be fine.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread