EXO-Ls come here to feel sad (1 Viewer)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Kyungsoo is enlisting and we are having a concert tour... I just realized something...

During concerts Ksoo, Kai and Chanyeol is the iconic trio of not paying attention during Ment's... WHAT DOES THIS MEAN! Will they tart paying attention? Will they just the 2 of them goof off? Will the include Suho in the crackheadedness, since he is the one standing next to Kai I'm pretty sure!

This is a big problem, because I need those clips in my life!



 
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
6,661
Reactions Received
14,598
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
HoeForUmin
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I’ll miss Ksoo at concerts too. Non EXO-L just see him in acting roles and look serious in general. However during concerts he’s like a kid in a sweet shop, EXplOration is going to be weird to see at first.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread