Appreciation EXO members need holy water [Baekhyun and Lay especially] (3 Viewers)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Those 2 need holy water looking at their song lyrics! Somebody make them stop, because where are their parents?

From Baekhyun:

“No sleep tonight.
We makin’ love
Until the sun shines down on us
Baby lay back...
We can go on and on tonight
Girl you know you want it
And I know you need it”


From Lay:

Ooh baby baby you got a nice peach babe (I say)
Ooh baby baby I might I just wanna taste it
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
now if only he'd write and sing something like that as a solo :sanapray:

I was ready for a bop like 'Watch Out'
He’s releasing something in September (presumably the 21st) so maybe that’ll be more upbeat. I was hoping for the full version of Uprising.
He really needs to release a rock album...
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: noir and QueenB
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
He’s releasing something in September (presumably the 21st) so maybe that’ll be more upbeat. I was hoping for the full version of Uprising.
Yeah I know he mentioned plans to comeback then. Part of me is suspicious he'll pull a Kyungsoo lmao
He really needs to release a rock album...
A rock album is what the people need
 
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
6,661
Reactions Received
14,598
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
HoeForUmin
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Yeah I know he mentioned plans to comeback then. Part of me is suspicious he'll pull a Kyungsoo lmao

A rock album is what the people need
Honestly it wouldn’t be too bad if he enlisted then. With Junmyeon needing to enlist this year that would mean we’d have four members done by 2021. The earlier they enlist, the earlier they come back.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Honestly it wouldn’t be too bad if he enlisted then. With Junmyeon needing to enlist this year that would mean we’d have four members done by 2021. The earlier they enlist, the earlier they come back.
Yeah I wouldn't mind them all going early rather than later. I have a feeling that Chen, Baekhyun, and Chanyeol are planning to go at similar times though.
 
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
6,661
Reactions Received
14,598
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
HoeForUmin
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Yeah I wouldn't mind them all going early rather than later. I have a feeling that Chen, Baekhyun, and Chanyeol are planning to go at similar times though.
They have to go next year by the latest, but yeah I don’t think they’ll be too far behind the 2019 bunch.
 
  • Like
Reactions: noir and maruberry

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread