MV EXO - OBSESSION!! + Album is out on Spotify (1 Viewer)

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
I finally watched the MV with a clear head and now I'm dying to see it live. That choreo looks so sexy. I'm prepared to die so I just want to see it NOW
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Willow

Peach

Always there for Daniel
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
1,356
Reactions Received
5,025
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I don’t care much for title track, it’s pretty forgettable (pls don’t kill me) but there’s 4 songs that I really like and they’re Groove (which is my favourite, that BG music is so nice ;;;), Baby You Are (same here, such a nice BG, would love instrumental of it) Non Stop and Butterfly Effect. EXO hasn’t impressed me with their title tracks for a long time but I can always count on amazing b-sides. I’m at work so I made playlist with these 4 songs on repeat. :’)
 
Last edited:

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
I like it, it's weird so it needs some time to grow on me... Soon tho... the video is very oof tho... 2 of my 3 biases isn't here but that's alright :bigcatlove:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
:sanapray: :sanapray: :sanapray: :sanapray: :sanapray:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
4,371
Reactions Received
11,118
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
330
Fandom
ReVeluv
Gender
Female


Obsession - Minus the intro refrain of "I want you," I actually really liked the song. Immediately started dancing the minute the intro faded. It reminds me of early 2000s Rap w/ a splash of R&B, so I didn't find the song itself "experimental" (though I acknowledge it may be so for K-Pop). We'll see if I'm still listening to it next month, lol. It's a good party song. [Still haven't watched the MV.] The album itself sounds very American early 2000s and I'm digging the vibe.

Songs I Liked

  1. Obsession (Korean and Chinese) - minus that intro, lol
  2. Baby You Are
  3. Ya Ya Ya
  4. Non Stop - Bruno Mars-esque, it was. Needed just a bit more umph!
  5. Butterfly Effect

Songs I Didn't Like
  1. Jekyll - I like the instrumental, but didn't really care for the song itself.

Songs I'm On the Fence About
  1. Groove - very chill, and I liked it...but the vocals are not hitting me right. One moment I'm grooving, and the next minute I'm
    45897
  2. Trouble - *shrugs* I have no clue, it just exists
  3. Day After Day - ^^^^
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread