PrideInBaek Joined 1 June 2019 Messages 4,641 Reactions Received 11,710 Cards View Profile KS Coins 5 Fandom EXO-L Gender Female Pronouns She/Her 15 November 2019 #1 Reactions: Suzy, umpheri, Bopper and 2 others
PrideInBaek Joined 1 June 2019 Messages 4,641 Reactions Received 11,710 Cards View Profile KS Coins 5 Fandom EXO-L Gender Female Pronouns She/Her 15 November 2019 #2 Last edited: 15 November 2019 Reactions: Suzy, umpheri, Bopper and 2 others
PrideInBaek Joined 1 June 2019 Messages 4,641 Reactions Received 11,710 Cards View Profile KS Coins 5 Fandom EXO-L Gender Female Pronouns She/Her 15 November 2019 #3 Reactions: Suzy, umpheri, Bopper and 2 others
PrideInBaek Joined 1 June 2019 Messages 4,641 Reactions Received 11,710 Cards View Profile KS Coins 5 Fandom EXO-L Gender Female Pronouns She/Her 15 November 2019 #4 Sadly I am a bit underwhelmed with this batch of teasers. The only one I like last one I linked. So I guess it's X EXO for me this time. Reactions: umpheri, Bopper, yeji and 1 other person
Sadly I am a bit underwhelmed with this batch of teasers. The only one I like last one I linked. So I guess it's X EXO for me this time.
Bopper Joined 1 March 2019 Messages 6,661 Reactions Received 14,598 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom HoeForUmin Gender Female Pronouns She/Her 15 November 2019 #5 I love how Sehun has an evil clone, as if he isn’t his own evil clone. Reactions: PrideInBaek, umpheri and yeji
yeji ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva . . . Joined 9 October 2018 Messages 50,688 Reactions Received 142,435 Location loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ Cards View Profile KS Coins 134 Fandom arianator Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Penggie Wreck @Faerie 15 November 2019 #6 he looks so cool Reactions: PrideInBaek, umpheri and Bopper
A Administrator2 Joined 26 August 2018 Messages 0 Reactions Received 31,963 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 15 November 2019 #7 He looks like a zombie from Train to Busan. Reactions: PrideInBaek, umpheri, Bopper and 1 other person
umpheri . Joined 5 November 2019 Messages 715 Reactions Received 3,052 Location Finland Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Male Ship @potato 15 November 2019 #8 sehun is????? so cool???? Reactions: PrideInBaek and yeji
Suzy Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian . . Joined 22 November 2018 Messages 7,026 Reactions Received 27,656 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom EXO-L & My Gender Female Ship @JeonJungkook 15 November 2019 #9 I found it really easy to pick EXO over X-EXO until this round... Uhhh I don't know if I like soft Sehun or evil Sehun more Reactions: PrideInBaek
I found it really easy to pick EXO over X-EXO until this round... Uhhh I don't know if I like soft Sehun or evil Sehun more