News EXO to make their comeback around june/july + BBH solo after group comeback (2 Viewers)

Xeulgi

✧。Loɴely Aѕтroɴαυт ✧°
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
115,381
Reactions Received
53,169
Location
Outer Space
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
426,236
Gender
Female
@Exo-L
 
  • Wow
Reactions: litc

Nina

🧜🏼‍♀️ 𝓜𝓼. 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱 🦄
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
43,315
Reactions Received
75,408
Location
In the OCEAN
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
141,939
Pronouns
Fish/Mermaid
Ship
What if he goes on Killing Voice :shockedcover: :doyoungcreep: :mork:
:yes: but also


It won't be the full song and it won't have the dance with backup dancers. It won't be the same. :sadcat:
Might as well just loop him singing Bambi on his livestream.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Day1

The_LastRomeo

Piece of My World
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
FINALLY HURRAH
I can finally have a layout with all -1 members! I'll find a way to include lay tho because highly doubt he's gonna participate (I will keep hope)
Suho talked with the members during Exo O' clock about releasing Love me right or doing another youthful concept but joked saying "who am I kidding we're in our 30's" lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: Jewel

Myth

* ☀︎Potato Minhyuk’s Military Wifey * ♥
.
Joined
19 November 2021
Messages
15,604
Reactions Received
18,866
Location
In Intak's arms uwu
Website
mintakyy.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
27,584
Fandom
P1eceVillain+
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
ALL OF THEM
I'm surprised it's so far away to be honest lol.
May is looking to be a busy time for SM with aespa and shinee coming back that month.

Though, this month is pretty sleepy asides from NCT DoJaeJung I think so maybe there was potential for April or before that even, but it is what is. More time to plan = more time for a more polished product and stuffs.
 
Joined
3 January 2021
Messages
9,062
Reactions Received
8,671
Location
Hugging the brightest star next to the moon
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,302
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Gender
Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
She/Her
Looking forward to this~~~ Haven't seen much EXO content and I want them to come back so badly. :shakebell:
 
D

Deleted member 4423

May is looking to be a busy time for SM with aespa and shinee coming back that month.

Though, this month is pretty sleepy asides from NCT DoJaeJung I think so maybe there was potential for April or before that even, but it is what is. More time to plan = more time for a more polished product and stuffs.
That's what I meant by it. There seems to have been a lot of sleepy times in SM lately. Although with all the upsets behind the scenes it makes sense.

I didn't mean anything negative by the comment. Sorry. My English doesn't come out right sometimes.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myth

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread