Trading EXO Xiumin Children's Day (1 Viewer)

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,193
Reactions Received
76,667
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,512
Ship
Wreck
Last thread I'll make for the Children's Day cards, they will just be in my trading center after this so will trade these for other Limited idol event cards I don't have (Halloween, April Fools or Valentines) until next reset

 
Last edited:
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,025
Reactions Received
52,923
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,280
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Got7 jinyoung halloween for ohgg sunny children's day?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Abeamus
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,025
Reactions Received
52,923
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,280
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Ok ill go post it, thnx abe
 
  • Like
Reactions: Abeamus

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
Last thread I'll make for the Children's Day cards, they will just be in my trading center after this so will trade these for other Limited idol event cards I don't have (Halloween, April Fools or Valentines) until next reset

Weki meki yoojung & doyeon val?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Abeamus
Joined
28 September 2021
Messages
1,864
Reactions Received
6,245
Location
Papaya Land
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
MULTI
Gender
Female
Last thread I'll make for the Children's Day cards, they will just be in my trading center after this so will trade these for other Limited idol event cards I don't have (Halloween, April Fools or Valentines) until next reset

Omg yes xiumin

what do you want in exchange ?
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: litc and Abeamus

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread