Found Exo Xiumin for trade (1 Viewer)

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Aww just those groups? Don't you want Jisoo? :/
You have Jisoo?! I'm working towards a new card today, so if I get a BG card you want later, I'll trade for sure lol

Unless of course Rand wants it?
 
  • Like
Reactions: RandAlThor
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,695
Reactions Received
93,500
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,392
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
You have Jisoo?! I'm working towards a new card today, so if I get a BG card you want later, I'll trade for sure lol

Unless of course Rand wants it?
if you want her for yourself do this i would just bank her for other trades since its a 4 member group.
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
ill see. I do not want her per se , but she may be better trade bait.
You are not wrong :lisalaugh:.

If you are the one to get Jisoo, I'll trade her for any Izone cards I get (not the ones you already have) lol
:sanapray:
 
  • Like
Reactions: RandAlThor

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread