Teaser EXODEUX (Concept Teaser) (1 Viewer)

Joined
26 August 2018
Messages
0
Reactions Received
31,963
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
EXO is reinitiating their superpower concept. EXO is reinitiating their superpower concept. EXO is reinitiating their superpower concept. EXO is reinitiating their superpower concept. EXO is reinitiating their superpower concept. EXO is reinitiating their superpower concept. EXO is reinitiating their superpower concept.

This scares me a bit though. I understand it's OT 6, but this is kinda discrediting.

44746
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
ASHDKUEHFKHEKFSUHKSE DO YOU SEE ALL OF THEM?????

BAEKHYUN!! KAI!! CHANYEOL!!! THEY ALL LOOK SO AMAZING!! I'm scared bcs I am confused, but I know it's gonna be hype AF and I can't bare this anymore, JUST GIMME THE COMEBACK RIGHT NOWW!!!
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
EXO is reinitiating their superpower concept. EXO is reinitiating their superpower concept. EXO is reinitiating their superpower concept. EXO is reinitiating their superpower concept. EXO is reinitiating their superpower concept. EXO is reinitiating their superpower concept. EXO is reinitiating their superpower concept.

This scares me a bit though. I understand it's OT 6, but this is kinda discrediting.

44746
I am scared... I am really scared...
 
Joined
1 June 2019
Messages
4,641
Reactions Received
11,710
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
EXO-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
HOLY HELL I AM NOT READY
THE CONCEPT OF THE YEAR!
VISUALS GALORE!!
THE OT9 REFERENCE!
BYUN BAEKHYUN SERVING SOME FINAL FANTASY-ESQUE LOOKS THAT MADE ME SCREAM
KIM JONGDAE STOP IT
KAAAAAAAAAAAIIII
SUHO WITH THAT SMIRK
CHANYEOL'S EYES FFS TAKE ME YOU DEMON
SEHUN LOOKING LIKE HE'S CONTEMPLATING ON HOW TO KILL US ALL
:wat: > actual representation of my expression rn. I apologise for the all caps but I am too excited!!
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
daaaaammmnnnn was not ready for this
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread