https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCUyr5000laFgF79tWJB3rXQ
la_mort_pour_vous Try To Make Yourself A Work Of Art . Joined 27 August 2018 Messages 3,795 Reactions Received 21,540 Location A Singularity in the 3C 75 Black Hole System Cards View Profile KS Coins 22 Gender Male Ship @BaekhyunByun 16 May 2019 #1 백현 Baekhyun 앞으로 보여질 저 백현이의 많은 모습들을 기대해주시고 사랑해주세요!^^ Please look forward to my varieties and activities of Baekhyun. I need your love! m.youtube.com Reactions: Bopper, QueenB, wayvoutsold and 4 others
백현 Baekhyun 앞으로 보여질 저 백현이의 많은 모습들을 기대해주시고 사랑해주세요!^^ Please look forward to my varieties and activities of Baekhyun. I need your love! m.youtube.com
V Vampire Joined 19 March 2019 Messages 647 Reactions Received 1,865 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 16 May 2019 #2 IT'S HERE WOOOOO "Please look forward to my varieties and activities of Baekhyun. I need your love!" sweetie Reactions: Bopper, QueenB, Skinnny and 3 others
IT'S HERE WOOOOO "Please look forward to my varieties and activities of Baekhyun. I need your love!" sweetie
Suzy Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian . . Joined 22 November 2018 Messages 7,026 Reactions Received 27,656 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom EXO-L & My Gender Female Ship @JeonJungkook 16 May 2019 #3 OMG I was hoping for something like this! I can't wait to see his content!! I'm hoping he posts lots and lots of covers. Reactions: Bopper, QueenB, Skinnny and 3 others
OMG I was hoping for something like this! I can't wait to see his content!! I'm hoping he posts lots and lots of covers.
Suzy Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian . . Joined 22 November 2018 Messages 7,026 Reactions Received 27,656 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom EXO-L & My Gender Female Ship @JeonJungkook 16 May 2019 #4 He posted his first video: LOL that title: "Baekhyun’s VLOG (mild americano/seatbelt/messy hair/beginner YouTuber/fake dimple/super short vlog…)" Reactions: Vampire, Bopper, QueenB and 4 others
He posted his first video: LOL that title: "Baekhyun’s VLOG (mild americano/seatbelt/messy hair/beginner YouTuber/fake dimple/super short vlog…)"
Evergreen Joined 24 February 2019 Messages 8,028 Reactions Received 19,590 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @SakinoSweety 17 May 2019 #5 Subscribe to Baekhyun channel Reactions: Vampire, Skinnny, la_mort_pour_vous and 2 others
QueenB Joined 22 February 2019 Messages 5,686 Reactions Received 16,237 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 17 May 2019 #6 Now that the other EXOs are opening accounts it makes me wonder if Chanyeol will ever update his lol Reactions: Vampire, Skinnny, la_mort_pour_vous and 2 others
Bopper Joined 1 March 2019 Messages 6,661 Reactions Received 14,598 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom HoeForUmin Gender Female Pronouns She/Her 17 May 2019 #7 Almost 600k subscribers already, look at all those people with great taste. Reactions: Vampire, QueenB, Skinnny and 2 others
Hera Joined 21 April 2019 Messages 1,006 Reactions Received 3,467 Location くたばれ Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @itzybitzyblink 17 May 2019 #8 i hope he makes gaming videos anticipate his collab with pewdiepie Reactions: Vampire, QueenB, Skinnny and 2 others