News EXO's Chen Getting Married + Expecting A Baby[Confirmed By SM]. (3 Viewers)

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
I'm so happy for him! Congratulations!!

But I also can't help but feel worried. I really hope he doesn't get too much hate and I hope that he can continue to promote in EXO (if that's what he wants of course)
 

la_mort_pour_vous

Try To Make Yourself A Work Of Art
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
3,795
Reactions Received
21,540
Location
A Singularity in the 3C 75 Black Hole System
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Gender
Male
Ship
I wonder if he'll continue to be active in EXO though. I really hope he does and we don't have a Sungmin situation again. Now I'm really worried.
I'd miss him deeply if he chooses to leave EXO.
However, his happiness matters the most so I'll respect his decision.
 

la_mort_pour_vous

Try To Make Yourself A Work Of Art
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
3,795
Reactions Received
21,540
Location
A Singularity in the 3C 75 Black Hole System
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Gender
Male
Ship
Us and the world literally be like :nakypog::nakypog::nakypog::nakypog::nakypog::bigcatclap:
Can't be too sure if the world would actually be happy for him.
Thousands of obsessive fans don't help at all.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Looks like the "blessing" was unexpected otherwise he'd have gotten married later probably :lisalaugh::haylul:
This is so wild and outta nowhere wtf :jisoosmh:

I wish him and his fiancée the best for their marriage and life together :sanapray:
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
I'd miss him deeply if he chooses to leave EXO.
However, his happiness matters the most so I'll respect his decision.
Exactly my thought. I'll miss him like crazy but at the same time I want nothing but happiness for the boys so if it's what he chooses then I'll be fine with it.
 

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
Can't be too sure if the world would actually be happy for him.
Thousands of obsessive fans don't help at all.
I'm hoping that since Exo members have had relationships [publicly known] before the obsessive stans are more prepared for something like this so they won't freak out as hard as they did the first time, but since it's a marriage and not just a relationship it's a bit more unpredictable, but it seems the reception thus far has been really positive so I hope it stays that way
 

la_mort_pour_vous

Try To Make Yourself A Work Of Art
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
3,795
Reactions Received
21,540
Location
A Singularity in the 3C 75 Black Hole System
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Gender
Male
Ship
I'm hoping that since Exo members have had relationships [publicly known] before the obsessive stans are more prepared for something like this so they won't freak out as hard as they did the first time, but since it's a marriage and not just a relationship it's a bit more unpredictable, but it seems the reception thus far has been really positive so I hope it stays that way
I want to see K-fans' reactions to this. I-fans are generally more accepting.
In any case, this is a huge decision for Chen.
I remember instances where the members brought up marriage & the fans were like, "Never!".
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
I don’t even know what to say
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I hope it's not just a shotgun marriage, but all the best and hope they make it work and take care of the child well. He still has his military enlistment left, this news is so unexpected lol.
 

la_mort_pour_vous

Try To Make Yourself A Work Of Art
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
3,795
Reactions Received
21,540
Location
A Singularity in the 3C 75 Black Hole System
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Gender
Male
Ship
I hope it's not just a shotgun marriage, but all the best and hope they make it work and take care of the child well. He still has his military enlistment left, this news is so unexpected lol.
Sounds like he's taking responsibility because he knocked her up, expressed in flowery language.
Because a group as humongous as EXO with thousands of unreasonable, unaccepting fans who would never take marriage news lightly suffers greatly from it.
I just hope that's not it but the pessimism jumps out.
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread