Performance EXO's Lay performance at the 28th Top 10 Chinese Music Awards (1 Viewer)

Kamistar

I'm gonna be a star
.
Joined
23 June 2021
Messages
7,244
Reactions Received
18,851
Location
Jessicaland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Fandom
Exo-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Flying Apsaras




As expected the performance was amazing, he's born for the stage :sanapray:

Ascetic Monk

 

Kamistar

I'm gonna be a star
.
Joined
23 June 2021
Messages
7,244
Reactions Received
18,851
Location
Jessicaland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Fandom
Exo-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
@Exo-L
Lay won 4 awards (Best Producer, Best Album, Best Male Singer, Top Ten Golden Melodies) and gifted us with great stages :pepeheart:
 

Kamistar

I'm gonna be a star
.
Joined
23 June 2021
Messages
7,244
Reactions Received
18,851
Location
Jessicaland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Fandom
Exo-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
I loved it too! And omg the dance is really so cool, it's perfect
I agree. I was so excited to see that he was doing new music. have you listened to the album? luckily it is on YT. I was so surprised (and maybe I shouldn´t be) how much inspiration he took from Buddhism and spirituality and while I´m not 100% rules abiding spiritual person I am just generally interested and find it fascinating to see him discovering and exprimenting with it in his own music.
also his dancing skills are just wow. I remember watching Street Dance of China because of Wang Yibo just to find myself in love with Lay :D
 

Kamistar

I'm gonna be a star
.
Joined
23 June 2021
Messages
7,244
Reactions Received
18,851
Location
Jessicaland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Fandom
Exo-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
I agree. I was so excited to see that he was doing new music. have you listened to the album? luckily it is on YT. I was so surprised (and maybe I shouldn´t be) how much inspiration he took from Buddhism and spirituality and while I´m not 100% rules abiding spiritual person I am just generally interested and find it fascinating to see him discovering and exprimenting with it in his own music.
also his dancing skills are just wow. I remember watching Street Dance of China because of Wang Yibo just to find myself in love with Lay :D
Yes! It's exactly why I loved it, ofc I already knew he was a great artists but the way he incorporates cultures and traditional elements into his music makes it even more special, he's really on other level. His songs have great quality and the performances are on the same level, I loved the new songs

Haha I'm watching Street Dance of China because of Lay and I'm loving Yibo lmao
 

Kamistar

I'm gonna be a star
.
Joined
23 June 2021
Messages
7,244
Reactions Received
18,851
Location
Jessicaland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Fandom
Exo-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her

Kamistar

I'm gonna be a star
.
Joined
23 June 2021
Messages
7,244
Reactions Received
18,851
Location
Jessicaland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Fandom
Exo-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
Yes! It's exactly why I loved it, ofc I already knew he was a great artists but the way he incorporates cultures and traditional elements into his music makes it even more special, he's really on other level. His songs have great quality and the performances are on the same level, I loved the new songs

Haha I'm watching Street Dance of China because of Lay and I'm loving Yibo lmao
I watched season 3 but I haven´t seen the recent one yet. is it worth it? better, worse? didn´t the incorporate the dancers from s3 into it? I also remember seeing Ten making an appearance! so sweet!
 
  • Love
Reactions: Kamistar

Kamistar

I'm gonna be a star
.
Joined
23 June 2021
Messages
7,244
Reactions Received
18,851
Location
Jessicaland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Fandom
Exo-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
I watched season 3 but I haven´t seen the recent one yet. is it worth it? better, worse? didn´t the incorporate the dancers from s3 into it? I also remember seeing Ten making an appearance! so sweet!
I'm starting to watch now (starting with the new season lmao) so I can't tell you that :yolk: but I'm loving it, it's so fun to watch, you will probably like :pepeheart:
 
  • Love
Reactions: brekker

Kamistar

I'm gonna be a star
.
Joined
23 June 2021
Messages
7,244
Reactions Received
18,851
Location
Jessicaland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Fandom
Exo-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread