News EXO's OBSESSION will be a Hip-hop Dance Song (1 Viewer)

Joined
7 November 2019
Messages
898
Reactions Received
2,608
Location
Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
yes my boy it been so long
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Oooh so this will probably be the closest song (genre wise) we'll get to Growl. I can't wait to hear it!

And as creepy as the blue contacts are, Kai really pulls them off. He looks so good 😍
 
Joined
15 August 2019
Messages
246
Reactions Received
866
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
ooooh im so excited
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I am so nervous. I hope it won‘t be bad. I really hope I won‘t be disappointed.
 
  • Like
Reactions: PrideInBaek

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread