EXO's Tempo era must have been a fever dream... (1 Viewer)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I am looking back on it and I refuse to believe EXO's Tempo era actually happened.

Lay was in it? But only for like a moment?
LAY WAS IN IT???
That acapella part? How tf is that even real?
That striped croptop that can only be seen for like 1.4 secs? fucking unfair, I wanted to see more of it it is one of the best outfits Kai has ever worn and they gave us BARELY anything with it....
Kyungsoo even had HAIR! HE HAD HAIR! HE NEVER HAS HAIR!

+ it is the ONLY kpop album I own.... legit. Which only makes it seem less real... Bcs I forget most of the time that I have it.

I dunno what I am doing.... I'm emotional (Prolly bcs that time of the month is near) and have been feeling like crying for like 12 hours straight now... it's 6am and I haven't slept.... EUhoeusHFEu..... I'm a mess....

I feel weird.
Somebody help.
It's like I'm drunk, but I'm not....
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I am sure that tempo somehow happened
 
  • Like
Reactions: maruberry

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
It definitely happened :haylul:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: maruberry

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread