News EXO's Xiumin enlists in the military (1 Viewer)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship


Xiumin is the first EXO member to begin his military service!

On the afternoon of May 7, Xiumin quietly entered the recruit training center in Yanggu County of Gangwon Province.

Before enlisting, Xiumin posted photos of his buzzcut and shared several additional images for fans. He wrote, “You are all of the reasons that I walk,” which appear to be lyrics from his upcoming track “You,” and also added, “Here are some more [photos]. Goodbye for now.”




Chanyeol uploaded photos of EXO members, TVXQ’s Changmin, and staff sending Xiumin off. He wrote, “While you protect the country, we will protect EXO and EXO-L. I will visit you together with Jong In (Kai).”



Xiumin will complete four weeks of basic military training and then continue as an active duty soldier with his official assignment.

Wishing Xiumin a safe service!


--------------------------------------------------

So it finally begins :umjicry:
With Lay likely not promoting with the rest of EXO anytime soon and Xiumin away, I guess it will be a while until we see an EXO album again. I mean it will be like Super Junior where they've been putting out content while members are serving, but it will still feel awkward.
No CBX for a while now either :umjicry:

Regardless, I hope he serves well and returns safely.

EXO-Ls fighting! :sanapray:​
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship

baekk

🌺🌺
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
4,129
Reactions Received
12,479
Location
🌼𝔣𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔤𝔞𝔯𝔡𝔢𝔫
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
I feel seriously depressed and super sad whenever I see updates of his enlistment. I mean, I knew it would happen eventually and I know he's only going to be gone for about 18 months but I just feel so sad. I just want to cry whenever I see photos or videos or anything related to him.
I wish him a safe service. I hope it goes by smoothly and he's back with us healthier than ever.
 

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
That is literally the cutest picture
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Well this is a horrible way to start my day :pepecry2: Bye xiumin
 
  • Sad
Reactions: Darkseid
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
6,661
Reactions Received
14,598
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
HoeForUmin
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Safe service oh male UB of mine, your position on my badge list shall forever be safe.

December 6th 2020 is apparently his discharge date (which makes sense as other idols have been going for nineteen months) but he’s likely to be discharged on December 4th as the 6th will be a Sunday, and soldiers don’t get discharged on weekends.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkseid

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread