Wow! Do you see how hard he hit Jeongyeon with the hammer?
What do you think of these two as presenters?
What do you think of these two as presenters?
Tbh, I haven't really watched their shows that much so I can't really judge, however, I did think that he hit Jeongyeon too hard with the hammer, although I'm sure it was out of fun.I like them
They haven't actually hurt anybody, they don't try to make anybody uncomfortable on purpose and when people are uncomfy it might be viwers projecting their feelings onto an idol or sometimes people do misread the situation and that leads to some awkwardness!
Nothing too bad is it!
People have just decided Doni and Coni are bad and hate on them at every corner! I've seen god damn SVT fans claim that SVT don't like Doni and Coni when it is so god damn obvious the whole of Seventeen works with them well and likes them!
moral of the story, I like Doni and Coni, they are great and their teamwork with Seventeen is amazing as well!