eyyy guys........ (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
a little update and also to try and clear my thoughts....... I am off to vacation tomorrow, it'll be a long trip to Croatia but yeah, no work, no people, no exes..... that's good at least.. I don't care much for seeing my family but I know they wanna see me (it's been a year since we last saw each other).. I look forward to seeing my kitty Bomi pie ofc omg, and I'll shop for some nice stuff, get some beauty treatments (god knows I need them, I'm a mess lol) and hopefully forget some problems, at least for a few days........ I might go to a few places, maybe take a pic or two or at least a selfie, maybe I share something later idk....... really hoping I'll be able to forget and take a break though I doubt it, I am still feeling down and there won't be anything exciting happening and nowhere to go so that always depresses me, but I'll try to fill my days there a bit.. but yeah, it should be a good thing in any case hehe :pikahappy:

 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
enjoy the days girlie
 
  • Love
Reactions: jasque and kodoku

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,040
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,975
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Have a great time :)
 
  • Love
Reactions: kodoku

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread