News f(x)’s Luna to Hold first Solo Concert! (1 Viewer)

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
AMAZING, SO GREAT! I HOPE SHE DOES GREAT - SHE SERIOUSLY DESERVES IT ALL
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
YES!! I MEAN I CANT GO OBVIOUSLY BUT IT MEANS MORE LUNA CONTENT!! She's one of my favorite soloists. Night Reminiscing was my second favorite song from last year, and I really like all of her other music as well.
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Get that coin queen :sj_weary:

We better be getting an EP or a Studio. Another single album isn't gonna cut it unless she includes OSTs.
How dare you not tag me in this :chickill:
 
Joined
20 February 2019
Messages
522
Reactions Received
1,963
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I JUST HAD THE MOST WILDEST IDEA...... BEAR WITH ME....... BEAR WITH ME ON THIS ONE.......
WHAT IF WE GET AN F(X) LIGHT STICK BECAUSE OF THIS? SM SAID THEY ONLY DO LIGHTSTICKS FOR CONCERTS, TAEYEON GOT ONE (SNSD), BOA GOT ONE F(X) IS NEXT!!!!
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
FINALLY!!! My queen :maheart:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread