f(x) Tournament Final Scores (1 Viewer)

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,193
Reactions Received
76,667
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,512
Ship
Wreck

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
YES RED LIGHT WON
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,025
Reactions Received
52,923
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,280
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Eletric Shock got so close :yolk:
I was too late to vote both times for Electric Shock vs Red Light but if mortise, maruif, planetarium n SugaRush had reprised their votes it might hv pushed it to the win, (ofc if then Vikki n Xeulgi had done the same, Red Light would still win.)
I'm dumbfounded how upside down reversal the results are overturned from r4 to r8.
Still thank you for making this tournament. It was good overall, n rewatching the MVs was quite overwhelming (but in a good way; n I got to know n watch Amazing f(x) which was also overwhelming in a different way, so there's that.)
:pikahappy: :pepeheart: :pandalove:
R.I.P.[?] f(x)😭
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread