- Joined
- 21 February 2019
- Messages
- 8,353
- Reactions Received
- 27,110
- Location
- UK
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 528
- Fandom
- MY
- Gender
- Other
Hey everyone!
So, since I am currently writing a long story with 'The Suffering of Love', I thought that I would take a tiny break and it would also be a chance to get another story on my profile, so what I did was made a one-chapter story about a Human and a Fairy falling in love.
It's a mystical/fantasy story.
My story is called 'Fairy Dust'.
Below is my cover for Fairy Dust:
Summary:
Nüying is a Huā Fairy. Huā means Flower in Mandarin, Chinese.
She is one of the last of the Huā's left as Human's have been destroying the land where she comes from.
When she eventually thinks there is nothing left to live for, she meets a Human called Lifen. At first, she's frightened, however, Nüying soon comes to discover that Lifen isn't your typical human and becomes really interested in her.
Will this unique type of friendship blossom into something more or will Nüying blame Lifen for bringing Human's back into her home?
www.wattpad.com
I hope people will read this short story
PS. I actually had to redo the ending of this story since I didn't like it, so I have redone it and I am very happy with it now.
So, since I am currently writing a long story with 'The Suffering of Love', I thought that I would take a tiny break and it would also be a chance to get another story on my profile, so what I did was made a one-chapter story about a Human and a Fairy falling in love.
It's a mystical/fantasy story.
My story is called 'Fairy Dust'.
Below is my cover for Fairy Dust:
Summary:
Nüying is a Huā Fairy. Huā means Flower in Mandarin, Chinese.
She is one of the last of the Huā's left as Human's have been destroying the land where she comes from.
When she eventually thinks there is nothing left to live for, she meets a Human called Lifen. At first, she's frightened, however, Nüying soon comes to discover that Lifen isn't your typical human and becomes really interested in her.
Will this unique type of friendship blossom into something more or will Nüying blame Lifen for bringing Human's back into her home?
Fairy Dust - Wattpad
Read story Fairy Dust by Writer_of_the_Wind (Writer of the Wind) with 13 reads. fantasy-romance, lgbt, beautiful. 300 Years Ago "Noooooo!!! Help! Please help m...
I hope people will read this short story
PS. I actually had to redo the ending of this story since I didn't like it, so I have redone it and I am very happy with it now.
@goyo @SakinoSweety @Ozymandias @StarWarsBitch @bulletproof @Ireneisbaee @Yolks @Mangoey @kuroyuri @perhapz @MonCherry @Crackhead @Hallybell @PinkPrincess @NogaNono @Kiseki @GoldenBunny @Walnutt @lexus @taemkitten @joshuaology @Son Na Eun @Vikki @OnlyCalB @mysteric @notthatmarko @wayvoutsold @Bopper @Princess