Fanart Fairy Dust (Girls' Love One-Shot Story) (1 Viewer)

Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
Hey everyone!
So, since I am currently writing a long story with 'The Suffering of Love', I thought that I would take a tiny break and it would also be a chance to get another story on my profile, so what I did was made a one-chapter story about a Human and a Fairy falling in love.
It's a mystical/fantasy story.

My story is called 'Fairy Dust'.
Below is my cover for Fairy Dust:

32385


Summary:
Nüying is a Huā Fairy. Huā means Flower in Mandarin, Chinese.
She is one of the last of the Huā's left as Human's have been destroying the land where she comes from.
When she eventually thinks there is nothing left to live for, she meets a Human called Lifen. At first, she's frightened, however, Nüying soon comes to discover that Lifen isn't your typical human and becomes really interested in her.
Will this unique type of friendship blossom into something more or will Nüying blame Lifen for bringing Human's back into her home?


I hope people will read this short story :maheart:
PS. I actually had to redo the ending of this story since I didn't like it, so I have redone it and I am very happy with it now.

 

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Please untag me from stories, thank you ♡
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
:sanapray: excited to read it later
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread