fakeness, fakeness ...... (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
what do you think about it? how do you deal with it? how fake are you or those around you? :O

I believe a certain amount of it is neccessary to get through life successfully and that's okay, as long as you do your best to live in a way that doesn't harm others.. “all the world's a stage and all the men and women merely players...” yeah, it's true.. we're all a little different depending on who we are with, right? me too, I sometimes laugh or go along with what others say even though I don't agree and find it wrong, just to get by somehow....... but there are so many people around me who are just pure posion and suck out the energy out of me with their gossip, lies, and crazy bitterness.. it makes me sad and even kinda scares me at times tbh :/ I avoid many people, I've cut some more ties recently, but it's not enough. Not enough to be free of those people and there's not enough time with the people I do like either.. I really need to change things because I'm always so tired and not really feeling okay most of the time and this is definitely a bit part of it the problem, but the situation is difficult.... But yeah, I've definitely learned that it's so very important who you spend your time with, so please try to surrround yourself with those who are good for you, even being on your own is better than being with people who don't mean well...

 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I'm a little fake, because I don't like to offend people. I have my own opinions, but I'll try to say "i see where you're coming from, or I can kind of agree with you," even if I really don't because I don't like fighting. I can never tell if someone's fake unless they're very very obvious.
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I am two faced a lot of the time. But that's more of a self defense mechanism than being dishonest imo.
You always have to look after yourself first and foremost, from those that try to use you.
 

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
I'm not fake I don't think, I just don't say things that are unecessary, if you ask me honestly about anything I reply honestly though. But people tend to assume my personality traits or create an ideal in what I should be like without actually knowing me...so when parts of my personality come out, its unpredictable to say the least.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I am too honest and could never be fake. It would be so against to who I am.
 
  • Like
Reactions: kodoku

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread