- Joined
- 8 November 2018
- Messages
- 19,193
- Reactions Received
- 60,789
- Location
- Tokki Topia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 19,207
- Fandom
- Toxic
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her/Drama Kween
- Ship
thanks god, but with such rumors, there must be something going on, i fearOr not...
Yeah at this point, everything about their future is up in the air. I just hope they'll be fine regardless of where they end up since they have so much potentialthanks god, but with such rumors, there must be something going on, i fear![]()
Fromis is already co-managed by Pledis but CJ has been keeping them from ending up like the rest of Pledis ggsthanks god, but with such rumors, there must be something going on, i fear![]()
According to the internet: they're still active and brought their latest single out on June 4thWhat is fromis_9 current status? MIA? I don't really follow them.
this is so confusing, they debuted under Stone Music Entertainment, formed by CJ E&M, but now managed by "Off The Record Entertainment", a new label established by Stone Music, same as IZ*ONE, but I never knew, that Pledis was also involved, such a mess...Fromis is already co-managed by Pledis but CJ has been keeping them from ending up like the rest of Pledis ggs. Even still, they don't seem to be headed down a good path and I feel Pledis would only make it worse
I think OTR rents space at pledis to train. You can tell that both IZONE and Fromis_9 share facilities and those do look like some of the places say Pristin used to do v lives from.this is so confusing, they debuted under Stone Music Entertainment, formed by CJ E&M, but now managed by "Off The Record Entertainment", a new label established by Stone Music, same as IZ*ONE, but I never knew, that Pledis was also involved, such a mess...
just found this quote "Pledis Entertainment, led by CEO Han Sung-soo, managed the group's training and debut.
But right now, "Off The Record Entertainment" managing both fromis_9 and IZ*ONE right? so confusing..![]()