fan of vampire movies and series? (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
yissir. today we talk about vampires.

there used to be a huge market for people obsessed with vampires a few years ago. it certainly died down now. buuuuut it doesn’t mean that people automatically shopped enjoying certain movies or shows. so I think it would be fun to see if people generally enjoyed the vampire craze here​
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,662
Reactions Received
93,466
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,317
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
yissir. today we talk about vampires.

there used to be a huge market for people obsessed with vampires a few years ago. it certainly died down now. buuuuut it doesn’t mean that people automatically shopped enjoying certain movies or shows. so I think it would be fun to see if people generally enjoyed the vampire craze here​
I like the old anne rice books.
ofc Dracula as a youth .
underworld

and the vamp plague movies are ok (where they clone the girl)
 
  • Love
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Love
Reactions: brekker
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
True Blood is awesome
true blood is my guilty pleasure.
the books are funny (I think i have read the first three and the rest was not that interesting) I have seen all the seasons and I have read and watched the Discovery of Witches (Matthew Goode I´m here ♥)

I must admit it is a bit of a guilty pleasure of mine, witches and vampires ... it´s just fascinating. I would not turn down a good vampire or witch tv show. but there are rarely any.
 
  • Love
Reactions: yeji

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I used to, but not anymore
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,551
Reactions Received
12,217
Location
Irene's hands
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
A vampire story is good from time to time, I'm mostly fan of vampire centered anime/manga like Hellsing, Vampire Knight and Blood + (although Blood + had a different take into the vampire theme) but I think the best series I've seen lately, is Netflix's Castlevania.
 
  • Love
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: Drew_B

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
A vampire story is good from time to time, I'm mostly fan of vampire centered anime/manga like Hellsing, Vampire Knight and Blood + (although Blood + had a different take into the vampire theme) but I think the best series I've seen lately, is Netflix's Castlevania.
oh boy vampire knight brings back memories
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ashla_K

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Kinda depends? The last thing vampire related was that new 3 episode show Dracula.



But after the first episode it fell really flat, I usually don't like teen vampire stuff like Twilight, Vampire Diaries etc. .
Usually Anime with Vampires is pretty well done :sanapray:
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread