COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Fandom tags are a thing (1 Viewer)

Abeamus

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
I say this because some people don't use them even for bigger groups and then a thread that people in the fandom tag would be interested in could get buried for them to end up missing it completely.

So if you are posting any kind of official promotional stuff then you should use the fandom tag if one exists​

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
I'm guilty of not using them.
:shockedcover: :jenniecry:

I shall from now on!
:icgyu:

litc

Don’t let go, Never give up
Reactions Received
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
I say this because some people don't use them even for bigger groups and then a thread that people in the fandom tag would be interested in could get buried for them to end up missing it completely.

So if you are posting any kind of official promotional stuff then you should use the fandom tag if one exists​
I agree, lots of times I can’t find the thread for a mv or important thing like that to comment on bc the tag wasn’t used and it came out when I was asleep:gyuripout:

Abeamus

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
I'm guilty of not using them.
:shockedcover: :jenniecry:

I shall from now on!
:icgyu:
:shamesica: Shameful, I even have to look up some tags to add to threads as I have no idea what the fandom name is :haylul:

Abeamus

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
I agree, lots of times I can’t find the thread for a mv or important thing like that to comment on bc the tag wasn’t used and it came out when I was asleep:gyuripout:
Yeah and the thing with that is the thread can't be posted again so if a thread just gets buried then it'll be unlikely you'll see it again unless someone just couldn't find it and posts it again themselves because of that

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Reminds me when someone thought just b's fandom was @OnlyCalB 😭😭

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread