- Joined
- 12 September 2020
- Messages
- 40,183
- Reactions Received
- 46,847
- Location
- in Bang Chan's head
- Website
- www.tumblr.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 182,344
- Fandom
- mainly bg
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
I ask because a video I just watched provoked a memory of my first. It was a BSB fanfic about a girl who goes to a concert and meets Nick at the meet and greet. I remember the way they connected, too - Nick said to my OC (Brianna) that he needed a map bc he was getting lost in her eyes... puh-LEEZE! Nowadays, she would've slapped him in the face and moved on, but Brianna actually liked his cheesy pickup line! But the icing on the cake? The first date was the very next night!
Like, give them TIME to develop their crushes, 13-year-old me!