Fanfics can be very comedic especially if they take themselves seriously (1 Viewer)

Joined
16 February 2020
Messages
462
Reactions Received
1,176
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Like I read fanfics ironically just to laugh at it. Sometimes it is so cliche it cracks me up. Like when the character's speech in the fics just have random mispelled Korean words in them :lisalaugh:. Oh and the werewolf stuffs are just really funny at how nonsensical it is and how there is no logic in the plot.

It's just really funny if they take themselves seriously, well hopefully not seriously enough to make a movie out of it :pepecross:
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
:worry: *discreetly hides my fanfictions under the bed*
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
  • Haha
Reactions: QueenB and Shimmer
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
I mean from what I know yours aren't that bad do you're in the can take somewhat seriously zone . But things like these I just can't

Screenshot_20200413-184209.jpg

Screenshot_20200413-184214.jpg

Screenshot_20200413-184220.jpg

Screenshot_20200413-184227.jpg

Screenshot_20200413-184235.jpg

Screenshot_20200413-184243.jpg

Screenshot_20200413-184251.jpg

These aren't Wattpad but still akdmskkfmdmfmndkejf :lisalaugh:
Ma’am that’s satire
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
  • Like
Reactions: Shimmer
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
  • Like
Reactions: Shimmer
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
I thought you meant the the episode ff I put not the omegaverse :pandabeg:
No the episode is funny :wimwim: But I can’t tolerate you anymore !!!
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I mean from what I know yours aren't that bad do you're in the can take somewhat seriously zone . But things like these I just can't

Screenshot_20200413-184209.jpg

Screenshot_20200413-184214.jpg

Screenshot_20200413-184220.jpg

Screenshot_20200413-184227.jpg

Screenshot_20200413-184235.jpg

Screenshot_20200413-184243.jpg

Screenshot_20200413-184251.jpg

These aren't Wattpad but still akdmskkfmdmfmndkejf :lisalaugh:
i mean all kpop fanfic writers probably start out with putting random romanised Korean in their fics
my question is why jimin is green tinted lmao and why does jungkook and jimin have the exact same face and hair
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Shimmer
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Whenever random korean/chinese/etc words pop up in the English fanfics i'm reading it just ruins the pacing of the story. It's just random and koreaboo-ish, I've read very few where it was used in a way that didn't come across cringey

If you’re talking about the omegaverse :chickill:don’t you dare say that again
People get really angry over omegaverse the biggest complaint I've seen is that its not possible in real life which is funny because like 95% of fanfiction wouldn't happen in real life lol. Personally, I love the idea of men going through pregnancy but that may be because I want men to suffer through the same things women do lmao
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
People get really angry over omegaverse the biggest complaint I've seen is that its not possible in real life which is funny because like 95% of fanfiction wouldn't happen in real life lol. Personally, I love the idea of men going through pregnancy but that may be because I want men to suffer through the same things women do lmao
@Queen ? mpreg fan??? :jisoosmh:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Shimmer and QueenB
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
A lot omegaverse has mpreg and that's what people get mad about the most with it 😂
tbh I'm just there for the smut
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Shimmer and QueenB

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread