Fans of the 2nd generation... (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
lol. No I meant the split between Jang Hyun-Seung from Highlight (nee Beast). Which was different. lol

edit: Although Highlight had their problems with Cube.
I still don't fully know what even happened there if I'm being honest.
 
  • Like
Reactions: raymondchouku
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
I still don't fully know what even happened there if I'm being honest.
lol. I'm still mad they had to rebrand... and then they lost another member. This time to burning sun.. Uh, god, that scandal needs to f**k off...
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
lol. I'm still mad they had to rebrand... and then they lost another member. This time to burning sun.. Uh, god, that scandal needs to f**k off...
Wait who!>!>>!!?!?!?!?!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread