- Joined
- 11 November 2018
- Messages
- 5,597
- Reactions Received
- 18,451
- Location
- Serbia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- -52
- Fandom
- Multi-king
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
Haven't been following MX much recently mostly cause I've been out of everything kpop related except the stuff that randomly pops up here and there so Imma take the time to listen to this and comment on it. @Lady_Camellia also made one so I wanted to see what I thought of it.
01. Fantasia
It has so much potential in a sense but for now I don't see it being among my favorite MX songs. Like their individual raps and singing is top notch i really enjoyed the bridge and everything between the choruses but like I'll definitely need some time to get used to that... lack of a drop and an extreme amount of sound that they usually have in their titles.
6/10
02. Flow
Omg Hyungwon starts the song off and IT SOUNDS SO GOOOOOD. That BASS during Jooheons rap is essentially what I live for when it comes to MX songs. The song has a unique flow as the title suggests it goes so hard at certain points while slowing down immensely at others... It even has a middle-ground part. I love everything about this song my god.
10/10
03. Zone
Has a really bouncy feel to it, the drop... very questionable, I think I'll like it after a bit more listening but for now it's a bit off-putting. Jooheons rap thoooo, really reminds me of his solos rap songs. Shownu also really goes great with this bouncy type of song, his voice is just so mellow.
7/10
04. Chaotic
Slow start for a song called Chaotic... hmmm reminds me of like Monster Truck or the entire Dejavu album, they all had this type of sound in them. The Chaotic part really starts off after the chorus. Kihyun all the while sounds like he did in in Lost In A Dream, cause he says ppajoduro (don't kill me idk how it's spelled) in both. A interesting throw back for sure. I actually like the song when I look at it, think it could have been quite a bit better but it has some really nice moments.
8/10
05. Beautiful Night
Probably the fan-song of this album, which isn't bad I just generally have these at the bottom of my most liked songs. They just aren't eventful and focus on the text. Kihyuns singing is as good as ever but the song doesn't do it for me, not much to say really, not a bad song, just totally not my style.
4/10
06. IT AIN'T OVER
Grooovyyyyyy, again, not my type of song but in this case it manages to impress me cause it's not boring like most songs that are similar to it. Jooheons rap is just not groovy so I love it ahahhaha while I.M somewhat mixes well with it all. I now noticed that I've totally not heard Minhyuk during this album... besides Fantasia... maybe that's just my bias cause he as my least favorite voice.
6/10
07. Stand Up
And this is the type of song I usually really like, and I do. Tropical and soothing to the ears, their voices just do it for me in that sense. The child like noises tho ahahahha wasn't expecting that honestly. A really pure song and a really nice melody.
9/10
Didn't wanna make these too long so I just talked about em a bit. Not my favorite album, I think it's the one that has least impressed me tho? I've always had 1 song that I really like, which I have this time too, but the rest almost always have me at least appreciating them. Here that isn't really the case unfortunately.
01. Fantasia
It has so much potential in a sense but for now I don't see it being among my favorite MX songs. Like their individual raps and singing is top notch i really enjoyed the bridge and everything between the choruses but like I'll definitely need some time to get used to that... lack of a drop and an extreme amount of sound that they usually have in their titles.
6/10
02. Flow
Omg Hyungwon starts the song off and IT SOUNDS SO GOOOOOD. That BASS during Jooheons rap is essentially what I live for when it comes to MX songs. The song has a unique flow as the title suggests it goes so hard at certain points while slowing down immensely at others... It even has a middle-ground part. I love everything about this song my god.
10/10
03. Zone
Has a really bouncy feel to it, the drop... very questionable, I think I'll like it after a bit more listening but for now it's a bit off-putting. Jooheons rap thoooo, really reminds me of his solos rap songs. Shownu also really goes great with this bouncy type of song, his voice is just so mellow.
7/10
04. Chaotic
Slow start for a song called Chaotic... hmmm reminds me of like Monster Truck or the entire Dejavu album, they all had this type of sound in them. The Chaotic part really starts off after the chorus. Kihyun all the while sounds like he did in in Lost In A Dream, cause he says ppajoduro (don't kill me idk how it's spelled) in both. A interesting throw back for sure. I actually like the song when I look at it, think it could have been quite a bit better but it has some really nice moments.
8/10
05. Beautiful Night
Probably the fan-song of this album, which isn't bad I just generally have these at the bottom of my most liked songs. They just aren't eventful and focus on the text. Kihyuns singing is as good as ever but the song doesn't do it for me, not much to say really, not a bad song, just totally not my style.
4/10
06. IT AIN'T OVER
Grooovyyyyyy, again, not my type of song but in this case it manages to impress me cause it's not boring like most songs that are similar to it. Jooheons rap is just not groovy so I love it ahahhaha while I.M somewhat mixes well with it all. I now noticed that I've totally not heard Minhyuk during this album... besides Fantasia... maybe that's just my bias cause he as my least favorite voice.
6/10
07. Stand Up
And this is the type of song I usually really like, and I do. Tropical and soothing to the ears, their voices just do it for me in that sense. The child like noises tho ahahahha wasn't expecting that honestly. A really pure song and a really nice melody.
9/10
Didn't wanna make these too long so I just talked about em a bit. Not my favorite album, I think it's the one that has least impressed me tho? I've always had 1 song that I really like, which I have this time too, but the rest almost always have me at least appreciating them. Here that isn't really the case unfortunately.