- Joined
- 23 June 2021
- Messages
- 7,244
- Reactions Received
- 18,851
- Location
- Jessicaland
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 22
- Fandom
- Exo-L
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/her
CriminalWAIT I FORGOT TASTE OF LOVE EXISTED FUCK![]()
CriminalWAIT I FORGOT TASTE OF LOVE EXISTED FUCK![]()
BODY RHYTHMTitle: probably SHINee Atlantis, Twice Alcohol Free/The Feels, D.O. Rose and Kai Peaches
Bside: EXO Runaway, SHINee Body Rhythm, Twice Last Waltz/Baby Blue Love
If I need to choose only one then it's The Feels for title and Runaway for bside![]()
You should've posted the taemin songCriminal![]()
Hello Future in bsides?Long list and sure I forgot some of them.
Titles:
TXT Lovesong
Enhypen Drunk-Dazed
Seventeen Rock with you
Kang Daniel Paranoia
Key Bad Love
Taemin Advice
Everglow First
NCT Dream Hot Sauce
WayV Ten&Yangyang Low Low
NCT U Universe
NCT 2021 Beautiful
B-Sides:
TXT Anti-Romantic
TXT Frost
Enhypen Go Big or Go Home
Enhypen Fever
Stray Kids Silent Cry
Stray Kids (Bangchan, Hyunjin) Red Light
Stray Kids Winter Falls
Key Helium
NCT 127 Promise You
NCT 127 Love On The Floor
NCT Dream Dive Into You
NCT Dream Hello Future
WayV Miracle
Messed up my long ass listYou should've posted the taemin song
Hello Future in bsides?![]()