Fav song/group of the year? (1 Viewer)

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
kara is a pretty underrated group but they're super good :sakUwu:
I’ve been getting into 2nd gen and early 3rd gen ggs this year, I like a lot of their music more than 3rd/4th gen ggs :pandahappy:


This is the one that got me more into kara, I had already liked some songs before:sakUwu:
 
  • Love
Reactions: ADORA

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,124
Reactions Received
46,794
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,412
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I’ve been getting into 2nd gen and early 3rd gen ggs this year, I like a lot of their music more than 3rd/4th gen ggs :pandahappy:


This is the one that got me more into kara, I had already liked some songs before:sakUwu:
I disagree. I came into the fandom on the 3rd/4th gen cusp, so I have to say that era is better than early 3rd. But that's just me. lol
 
  • Love
Reactions: ADORA

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
I disagree. I came into the fandom on the 3rd/4th gen cusp, so I have to say that era is better than early 3rd. But that's just me. lol
By early 3rd I mean 2012 debuts like hello venus:catsip:

I really only am a fan of one 4th gen gg and like another:sadcat:

(by 4th I mean 2019 and after bc I like loona too)
 
  • Love
Reactions: ADORA

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread